About Me

My photo
I LOVE to design and to paint whimsical items that will put a smile on your face. Each day I share my simple life with you as I try to encourage, to inspire and sometimes JUST to make you smile as I recount my life growing up on a dairy farm! I've never had many material items in my life, BUT I have been blessed beyond words with love and encouragement from WONDERFUL Parents who instilled in me WHAT was important. I have had EVERYTHING that I needed and WAY too much of what I wanted. I am slowly learning to be a better person each day through my interactions with my friends on Facebook. Some day I hope to be as good as people seem to THINK I am! I am BLESSED! Welcome to my little corner of the world...Please stop by and visit often!

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Who's a GOOD BOY!!

Who's a good boy?!!!

Why did you hesitate to answer??

Good grief...NOBODY should have hesitated for ONE second for that answer!

Charcoal HATES summer.

He is often at my feet for a bit when I paint. Then, he realizes that my pillow is available!

Ok, hate is an awful word, but I think he does! 😒

Our humidity in Middle Tennessee is just horrible.



Charcoal can tell.

I have to make him go outside.

He does not linger one second more than he has to.



Let me tell ya, it is tough keeping up with me, because,  my sleep schedule is awful. I never know if it is night or day, and trying to make sure that I feed Charcoal at a similar time is kinda hilarious. 



I think I have made him a night owl! 

He doesn't complain...much.🙄



Well, my boy is a lot happier these days, since we have, I hope, said good bye to the 90s. Even though the humidity is hanging on, it is nowhere as bad as it was.

Now, Charcoal is excited to linger outside longer. 



Before, Charcoal got excited when I opened the freezer so he could get some ice.

Now, he is back to listening for the door knob to turn.



I am even enjoying sitting on the back porch again.

So, a few minutes ago, I went to the door to retrieve my dry-it board, and sweet boy thought I was going outside.



I couldn't disappoint him, so I thought I would toss the tennis ball to see if he would go after it--he had little interest during the hot weather.



Sure enough, he took off in the DARK to get it.

Now, if your pup is like my pup, going after it is no reason to think he will be bringing it back.



I made a mental note to go find it when the sun rises.

Well, "2 dead mosquitoes, a few dozen more bites, lots of sniffing" later, Charcoal decided it was time to come in. 



My blood supply was ready, too! 

Mercy, mosquitoes--it is OCTOBER!  GO AWAY.😲



I grabbed my dry-it board (it has lots of tiny points on it to hold painted items to dry) and took it to my painting table to get started on my day of painting.

I had to go get something else,  when I turned to see Charcoal sitting on the couch with...

The ball!



You're such a good boy! 
Yes, you are.
You are mommy's good boy.
Here is a treat...
Oh, another one?




How did I get so blessed!!

Charcoal sends wuf-wufs to his Aunties...

Me?! 

I am simply blessed to create~charlotte♡



2 comments:

  1. Charcoal IS a good boy!!!! I sure love him! <3 He make not only you smile, but all of us as well. Have a wonderful weekend. I hope autumn arrives to Tennessee soon! <3 Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world. In case you haven't been told, you are loved!~~charlotte♡